First of all, I have to confess that this is my first time linking up with Kathy for her super successful Humpday Confessions, one of my favourite reads in blogland. If you don’t know Kathy, you’ve gotta check out her blog. Not only is she Canadian, but she’s absolutely hilarious and the girl can lift weights like nobody’s business. On top of this, she responds to all her comments…must be the polite Canadian in her. If you’re not already convinced, well the button for her link up has Ryan Gosling’s face on it. BAM.
Without further adieu, let’s jump into my confessions. My wedding is this weekend and I can confess that this wedding has got me acting cray:
- I confess that I bought the bonus size Echinacea after noticing the amount of people with colds around me. The last thing I need is to walk down the aisle with boogers caused by a cold. Those boogers will be caused by my inability to pull it together as I walk down the aisle.
- I confess that my wedding dress came dangerously close to not zipping when I tried it on this weekend and now I am terrified and not sure what to eat. I’ve opted for watermelon, celery, lemon water and protein shakes, just to be safe. (Anyone with advice is welcome to share it)
- I confess I still haven’t written my wedding speech and should probably be writing it now instead of blogging.
- I confess that I went a little overboard buying bikinis for my honeymoon. I literally have one for each day we are there.
- I confess I went and got a Brazilian wax last week and I swear there is nothing in the world more painful and more awkward than that. The awkwardness factor reached its peak when the woman asked me to spread my ass cheeks so she could wax my crack.
- I confess that I tell everyone that I don’t check the weather for our wedding day (we are having an outdoor ceremony), but I actually check it obsessively. I’ve also now started checking the weather for our honeymoon obsessively since it seems rain is the only thing in the forecast for the whole ten days.
- I confess that, in addition to have nightmares about my wedding day, I’m now having nightmares about my honeymoon. My brain needs to just settle down.
- I confess that I’m terrified of crying through my entire wedding day and that I’ve even Googled to see if there are drugs that I can take that would prevent me from crying.
- I confess that as much as I give Mark a hard time about changing my name (my initials are TNT, how hard is that to give up?!), I think it’s kind of cool to have a new name and a new signature.
Happy Humpday! What are your confessions? Link up with Kathy from Vodka & Soda.