Shopping for the man in your life, whether that’s your husband, boyfriend, dad, brother or bff, can sometimes be the most challenging part of holiday shopping. When in doubt, I always say go back to the basics. Staple pieces are perfect for the man in your life because they are timeless, useful and he is bound to love it. Check out my favourite gift ideas this year, a few of which I may have even already purchased.
1. Harry’s Winter Winston Set – This limited edition shave set is perfect for pretty much any guy on your list. The set includes 1 limited edition midnight blue razor handle, 1 foaming shave gel or shave cream, 3 blade cartridges, and 1 travel blade cover. Everything comes already packaged in a box, which makes it easy for wrapping and gifting. The set also comes with the option to get the handle engraved with up to three initials, which I think is a must.
2. Ralph Lauren Quilted Racing Gloves – Leather gloves are a timeless piece that any guy, no matter what his style, should have in his wardrobe. In my opinion, leather is the way to go. It’s stylish, fashionable and will last for years and years. I love the quilted detail on this pair by Ralph Lauren.
3. MVMT Leather Watch – Every man needs a watch and he might as well have one that is sleek and beautiful. The neutral colour palette of this MVMT watch makes the perfect gift for even the pickiest guy.
4. Swell Bottle – I am a huge fan of Swell bottles, in fact, my husband already has a wood grain Swell bottle of his own. These bottles keep your drink cold for 24 hours or hot for 12 hours. They come in a ton of colours and patterns and are a great way to cut down on the use of plastic water bottles.
5. Ray Ban Wayfarers – Now when it comes to timeless, these sunglasses are everything. Tell me one man that wouldn’t look great in a classic pair of Wayfarers. Like the gloves, the Wayfarers will last for years and years and never go out of style.
6. Herschel Novel Duffle Bag – I have always been a fan of Herschel bags and every man could use a good duffle. Whether it’s for a weekend away, an overnight visit or a jaunt to the gym, this is the perfect duffle for that guy on your holiday list.
What will you buy for the men on your holiday list this year?