For those who have followed this blog for a while, you will remember around this time last year when I was raving about Engage Ottawa, our city’s most luxurious wedding show. It’s held at the historic and stunning Chateau Laurier and Engage Ottawa only showcases the best of the best in terms of wedding vendors. Engage Ottawa is back and here is what guests can expect this year:
- VIP brunch hosted by Chateau Laurier from 9am-11am. Tickets are $50 and this year only brides that attend the brunch will get a only brunch will get a swag bag.
- Sample Sale in Laurier room includes designer gowns up to 70% off from The White Dress Bridal Couture and reBustled
- 12:30pm bridal lingerie show by Melia Concepts Lingerie
- 2:30pm bridal gown runway show by The White Dress
- And not to mention mind-blowing decor!
Speaking of mind-blowing decor, yours truly will not only be attendance, but my vintage rentals from my company, Trace of Vintage will be on display this year.
All the frills and fun will be happening on Sunday, November 16. from 11:00-5:00 PM. Tickets are available online for $20 in advance or $25 at the door on the day of the event. Brunch tickets also to be purchase online from the Engage website.
If you’re looking for tickets, I’m giving away ten pairs. All you need to do is enter below for your chance to win. Winners will be contacted on November 11, 2014.
Good luck and see you at Engage Ottawa on November 16!
Editor’s Note: This giveaway is now closed and the winner has been contacted.