From time to time, I like to add some variety to my WTF Wednesday posts. A while ago, I devoted a whole Wednesday to Starbucks fails. This week, I want to bring you what I can only call “treasures from my iPhone” aka funny, weird or awesome photos I’ve been saving for ages that make me smile. Now not all of these pictures are WTF worthy in a “what in the world is going on here?” way, some are WTF worthy because they are so random or just plain awesome. So let’s jump in, and I hope this week’s post makes you smile:
– That time I went to the Backstreet Boys/New Kids on the Block concert and saw Howie after. First of all, this is awesome, but come on! Howie? He is worst one. No one ever had a crush on Howie (Howie and I share a birthday and I still have no soft spot for him). It’s not his fault though. It’s a boy band rule. There is always one undesirable one…I’m looking at you Joey Fatone….
– That time Dairy Queen broke the record for world’s largest ice cream cake and I spent a delicious lunch hour eating free cake in the warm summer heat.
– That time I was on the bus and saw a box rustling, only to ask what was in it and have the owners reveal a box full of miniature schnauzer puppies.
– That time Jon Gosselin wished me happy birthday two years in a row.
– That time I was bored and went to Holt Renfew and tried on Christian Louboutins and then panicked because I could not afford them, but didn’t want to look bad in front of the salesperson so I put them on hold under a fake name and number and never went back.
– That time on the streetcar when I saw this man and he was so effortlessly full of swag.
– That time on the subway when I saw this man and he was so content in his woman’s wig.
– That time I tried to be outdoorsy and got bit by a black fly on my eye and woke up to this.
– That time Catherine and I spent forever trying to nail a pose only to realize we were photo bombed by a bicycle riding pirate man.
– And finally, that time I saw a young Christopher Walken beside Scarlett Johansson and it rocked my world forever.
I hope you enjoyed the change of pace this week! Let me know if you would be interested in seeing more WTF Wednesday posts like this one.